I was tagged the other day by the wonderful Laura from WaffleMama to take part in ’11 Random Things’.
Below are my answers to here questions:
- Do you know a good joke? The answer to this is a big no!! My jokes stretch as far as “why did the chicken cross the road?”
- What do you think about beards? On the right man I think they look great. On my husband though I hate it!! He was desperate to join in the craze last year, but with his bald head he really didn’t carry it off!
- Why did you start blogging? I love days out with my kids and was getting emails from friends every week about my Facebook posts of where we have been. My Sister suggested I started one and I’ve not looked back since.
- What’s your favourite Disney film? This is so hard as I love everything about Disney. I think is has to be Peter Pan as I love the naughtiness of Tinkerbell.
- If you could be invisible for the day-what would you do? I would 100% spy on my kids! I know it’s bad but I would love to see what they get up to without me around.
- Cats or dogs? As I’m allergic to cats it defiantly dogs. Cats freak me out with their unpredictability too.
- What’s your favourite snack? If I’m being bad it has to be a big bar of Galaxy chocolate or Greek yogurt with honey if I’m feeling saintly.
- What’s your favourite song? I love mowtown so it would probably be Save The Last Dance by The Drifters as this was my wedding song.
- If. You could be a celebrity for the day – who and why? Angelina Jolie as she is stunning and her life fascinates me.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment? I have plenty of these!! Probably losing a chicken fillet from my bikini in a wave machine as a teenager. My sister was wetting herself and I was mortified!
- What do you love most about yourself? There is not a lot I love about myself, but my ability to have five wonderful children is something I’m very proud of. I know a lot of people struggle and I am truly blessed.
Here are your questions:
- What is your first ever memory?
- What would you chose for your last meal?
- How long is your longest friendship and where did you meet?
- If you could go back in time and change something would you? And if so what would it be?
- What is your most treasured possession and why?
- What would be your dream job?
- Do you have a pet name?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your best achievement to date?
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
I hope you all enjoy joining in. I can’t wait to read your answers.