A while ago now the lovely Charley Mulaney kindly nominated me for a Leibster Award.
This was a lovely surprise and is now down to me to answer the great questions she has set and then pass the love on to some more fab bloggers!
Here are the Liebster Award rules:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
4 – Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
So a little later than it should be!! Here are my answers and my nominations:
- Who inspires you? Although she will be shocked by me saying this, it has to be my Mum. I was the worst teenager you could imagine and she has always stuck by me no matter how hard it must have been for her. She is always there for any of us at the drop of a hat and I really hope that my children can feel the same way about me.
- There are four seats around your dinner table, anyone can fill them – who would it be? My Grandma as I miss her so much and would love to be able to tell her how happy and settled I am now. Angelina Jolie as she is my ‘girl crush’ and I find her life fasinating. Elvis Presley as I’m a massive lover of his music and would love to find out what really happened in his last days – if they really were!! Mickey Flannagan to bring some humour, he is the funniest man I’ve seen.
- What is your favourite song? It has to be Save The Last Dance by The Drifters as it was my first dance song.
- You have the whole day to yourself – how do you spend it? Sadly I’m a gym bunny, so I would get up and spend a few hours in the gym, followed by a bit of a pamper by getting my hair and nails done then finished off with a lovely Spanish meal with my hubby.
- Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? This is a hard one as I love the freedom that the summer gives you with the good weather and longer days; but Christmas is my favourite time of the year so I really can’t chose!!
- What was your first blog post about? My first post was a little bit about me and my lovely little family and my reasons for starting my blog.
- Do you have a bucket list? If you do give us an insight into what’s on it. Ive not got a bucket list as I like to take each day as it comes as you never know what’s round the corner. I’m always onto the next thing and love building memories, but I’m not great at making plans.
- Dogs or cats? Well as I’m allergic to cats it has got to be dogs!!
- What are your guilty pleasures? I’m a simple girl and love nothing better than a long bath followed by a big bar of chocolate on the sofa.
- What’s your best quality? This one has taken me a while to think about but I think it has to simply be, being a Mum. I’ve had my moments and I’m sure that my kids would not always agree, but its my biggest love and I like to think I put my all into it.
I would now like to nominate:
Here are my questions for you guys:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What makes you smile?
- What is your most prized possession?
- What is your favourite quote and who is it by?
- What is a normal day in your life like?
- What is your favourite blog at the moment?
- How did you name your blog?
- What is your favourite post?and leave a link so we can all have a read
- What would be your perfect holiday destination?
- What is your favourite room in your house and why?