Woohoo another 2lb down from last week. Not really moving as fast as I would like but I know it is better to loss slowly as the weight is then more likely to stay off that way.
I have managed to stick to the healthy eating apart from a couple of little slip ups and have trained four times.
My biggest love is weight training which is a fantastic aid to weight loss. Many women fear that using weights will leave then big and bulky. This is not the case, in fact they a great addition to your weight loss program.
Here are some of the benefits:
- After a weight training session your body continues to burn calories at a higher rate as building muscle increases your metabolism long term.
- You will tone up without bulking up. Women simply doing have the ability to gain size like men do.
- You will create a stronger more functional body that will help you with everyday tasks such as carry the shopping and lifting the children.
- Increases your bone density which will help to ward offosteoporosis in years to come.
- Prevents injuries such a back pain which I know is a big problem with women of childbearing age.
- Lastly is makes you toned, leaner and fitter which ultimately makes for a healthier and happier you.
So next time you walk past the weight section thinking it is just for men stop and give it a try.
Body Fat 25
Lose another 2lb
Try a yoga class to help with my posture