We are midway through the month and some of us may still be going strong with our New Year healthy eating plans and some of us may have already fallen off the wagon. Whatever boat you are in this yummy pudding is the perfect sweet treat without to much guilt!
Coconut Rice Pudding
- 400g pudding rice
- 1 litre oat/almond/rice milk
- 2 tbsp honey/agave syrup
- 100g desiccated coconut
- Sprinkling of seeds of soft fruit to serve
- Place the rice, milk, syrup/honey and 200ml water into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for around 30 mins stirring regularly to prevent it sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Serve straight away with some seed of soft fruit and a dusting of desiccated coconut.