So that number four is not left out we always make him some allergy friendly ones to enjoy.
This recipe is the closest we have got to the real thing and to be honest it’s really hard to tell the difference!
Allergy Friendly Pancakes
- 250g Plain white wheat free flour
- 2tsp Baking powder
- 300ml Oat milk
- Egg replacer, equivalent of two eggs
- Oil for frying
- Place the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add the egg replaced and slowly whisk in the milk until you have a smooth batter.
- Allow to stand for a while whilst heating the oil in a pan.
- Once hot place a ladle full of the batter and cook for about 30 secs until cooked on the underside.
- Either turn the pancake over or if you are feeling brave give it a flip!
- Once cooked serve with a topping of your choice. I always go for traditional sugar and lemon but go ahead and use your imagination.