We had decided that disposable BBQs were going to be our best friend as we could quickly prepare the food and throw everything away when we were done.
The whole family has a sweet tooth so something sticky and chocolaty would be the perfect treat. Take a look at these yummy cones if this is the kind of thing that takes your fancy too!
Gooey Chocolate BBQ Cones
- Pack 10 waffle cones
- 200g milk chocolate
- Large pack of marshmallows
- 120g cadburys nibbles
- Punnet of strawberries
- Break chocolate into pieces, cut marshmallows into half and quarter the strawberries.
- Take out the cones and equally divide the chocolate, marshmallows, nibbles and strawberries between each of them.
- Wrap the cones separately in tin foil and place on the BBQ when it is just warm at the end of your main cooking.
- Leave to warm through for around 10mins, remove and serve. They would be perfect with a big blob of vanilla ice cream.