It’s been such a long time since I’ve posted any crafts on here and I have really missed sharing things with you that will hopefully keep little fingers busy for a while.
Mine love to get the paints out and with this good weather I thought it would be a great opportunity to make some ice pop paints and stick them in the garden stripped down to just their pants to save on cleaning up all the mess!
They are super easy to make and a great activity for the warm summer holidays.
Ice Pop Paints
- A selection of different colour ready mixed paint.
- Ice cube tray
- Lolly pop sticks
- Take your ice cube tray and fill the sections with different coloured paints. We did individual colours and a couple with layers of different colours.
- Cut the lolly sticks in half and place one half into the centre of each cube.
- Place in the freezer until hardened. We left ours for a good few hours.
- Grab some paper and get creating.