Who doesn’t like pizza would be an easier question to ask than who does.
Pizza is the the most popular choice when it comes to takeaways with pepperoni coming in as the top choice; and if you thought pizza was a relatively new thing you would be very far from the truth as the first ever pizzeria was opened in Italy way back in 1738!
There are a whole variety of toppings available now and as a family we love evenings of making up our own combinations.
It is the perfect meal to allow everyone to get hands on and pick the things they they really like.
A while ago we were lucky enough to try out their Ginger Giggles Biscuit Mix and were more than impressed with the child friendly mixes that are easy to prepare, healthy and great fun.
The Playful Pizza Mix lived up to what I expected and created the perfect base to make our creation.
Take a look and see if it is something you fancy giving a try, it would actually be the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day!
Chocolate Heart Pizza
- Pack of Playful Pizza Dough
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 50g dairy free milk choc chips
- 50g dairy free white choc chips
- 300g Jim Jams reduced sugar hazelnut spread
- 50g freedom vegetarian mini marshmallows
- Handful of raspberries
- Mix the dough according to the instructions.
- Once ready take one of the three dough balls and create a heart shape leaving a slight lip around the edge to create the crust.
- Prick the dough with a fork and cook for 10 mins.
- Take out and allow to cool slightly.
- Next take the hazelnut spread and cover the base.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate chips first, followed by the marshmallows and finally add a few raspberries to the very top.
- Place under the grill until the marshmallows have slightly toasted and the chocolate has melted slightly.
Let me know if you give this a try as I would love to know what you think!