Over the years my hair has become thinner and thinner. I have tried to cut it into a shorter style over the past few years in an attempt to make it look thicker but this really hasn’t had much of an impact for me.
Hair loss is in fact a huge problem for so many people and it can stem from so many different causes, some of which I have listed below:
- Physical and emotiona stress
- Lack of protein
- Male pattern baldness
- Female hormonal changes
The list could probably go on and as you can see with so many causes it is hard to pinpoint where exactly the problem stems from and even if you can some of these things can be hard to change.
However their can be things we can change and try in a bid to improve or hault these changes:
- Changes from the inside – we can change our diets to make them rich in protein, iron, zinc and B12 to nourish our bodies and help them to grow good hair.
- Massage – this is a favourite of mine and I love giving my hair an extra long massage when I am applying my shampoo to promote blood flow.
- Supplements – supplements are another way of feeding the hair from the inside and there are plenty in the market they are taliored specifically to promote hair growth. Finasteride from Online Doctor LloydsPharmacy are a great example of this.
- Put down the tongs – limited the use of styling AIDS such a hair driers and tongs will keep your hair safe from the heat which can cause a lot of damge.
- Creating a thicker look – Human hair wigs for woman are another way to help create the fuller or longer hair that you are looking for.
Is hair loss a problem for you and do you have any tips on improving it?