When you have a child with allergies times like Halloween can be a bit of a tricky time with treats around every corner.
I’m planning ahead this year and making sure number four has plenty of treats ready for the weekend ahead.
One of my easiest and most loved recipes for him are my Rice Krispie lolly pops.
I have used the basic ingredients from this and changed it around a little to create these cute ghosts.
Allergy Friendly Halloween Ghosts
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 3tbsps dairy free spread
- 320g dairy free white chocolate
- Dairy free chocolate drops for face
- Over a low heat melt the butter and marshmallows in a large pan.
- Once melted add Rice Krispies until completly covered.
- Take a small handful of mixture and mould into an elongated oval shape that is tapered at the end to create a tail.
- Place onto greaceproof paper and cool in the fridge for about thirty minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the white chocolate in a bowl over the top of a pan of boiling water.
- Once the ghosts have hardened up cover the top half in the chocolate, add a few chocolate drops for eyes and a mouth and place back in the fridge to set the chocolate.
- Once hardened they are ready to serve.